Next Generation Pool Gate Alarm
The Royal Life Saving Society of Australia (RLS) recently posted on its website home page that “Over the last ten years, over 330 Australian children under the age of five drowned.
It is the 50% that occur in home swimming pools where your immediate action can make a difference. Home pool fencing and effective supervision can reduce these tragic drowning deaths to zero.”
DFM Security Technology has risen to the challenge of helping to achieve zero child deaths by the home pool with the release of a gate alarm which is described as the “next generation” in the effective supervision of swimming pools.
The new design gives Gateminder® such a great advantage over current swimming pool safety devices by providing pool owners with enhanced safety.
Gateminder® can also be used for other applications like Child Care Centre gates and intrusion alarms.
So call us on 1300 314 527 and we’ll be more than happy to help.
No Child Should Miss Out On Growing Up
Strong Safety For Your Home Swimming Pool
- Completely wireless – no cabling at all, easy to install and maintain.
- Really loud [up to 100dB] – you won’t miss it, even with a loud lawn mower or washing machine in the background.
- Adjustable volume to suit different sized homes – for ultimate comfort, it can be exactly as loud as you need it.
- Voice warning and status announcement – announcing whether the gate’s open or closed, with warnings about low battery and wireless connectivity status.
- The transmitter is fully water proof and designed tough to survive the Australian summer.
- Fully remote controlled – you can turn on and off by an optional remote, from anywhere in the home.
- Can be installed on wood, steel or glass gates – whatever gate design you’ve chosen, Gateminder® will work for you.
- Wide wireless range of 150m in the open air – more than enough to comfortably cover the vast majority of homes.
- Adult Pass button – allowing adults convenient access without initiating the alarm.
- Two relay outputs – giving great flexibility to connect other control devices,such as home alarm system, if required.